Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's been about a year!

Well ...

My other Blog is going a little better now so I guess that I should start Blogging in Here. Especially that this one is probably of more interest to most people, especially in the Provo Area.

This Review will be for the National Kidney Foundation. It's where I work, and where I am right this minute actually.


towkars.com is their website and has all the information that you need to Donate a Car.

It is a really good program designed to help people get rid of their cars, get people Tax deductions, give buisness to local car agencies, and get money for deserving Kidney Transplant patients and Dialysis Centers and all that good stuff.

Give it a Shot.

Call 1-800-TOW-KARS or go to the Website @ towkars.com and Donate your Kar, who knows you might even speak to me about it.
dlb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home